Since one or more of my friends do it, I figured I’d return the favor and start doing this myself. From Friday5.org, this week’s Friday 5:
- What are your nicest and ugliest articles of clothing?
Nicest: I have a black blazer and a pair of dark grey pants to go with it. I wear them rarely.
Ugliest: I have a pair of shorts I’ve never worn that I bought back in the days when big & tall meant “ugly as hell.” They’re actually basically cut-off dress slacks. Ug-ly!
- What are your favorite and least-favorite things about the city/town you live in?
Favorite: My wife is happy here.
Least favorite: Can’t get good Mexican food in this area.
- What were the longest and shortest durations of your romantic relationships?
Longest: with my wife; we’ve been together for over 12 years (married for over 11 of them).
Shortest: with my wife; she was my first romantic relationship.
- Who are the oldest and youngest people in your family?
Oldest: My grandmother on my father’s side, I think.
Youngest: My daughter Sophie; age 2.
- Who are your neatest and messiest friends?
Neatest: I have no neat friends.
Messiest: Um… too close to call.