With a little help from the kind folks at MindTouch and our rockin’ dudes in IT, we got a couple of glitches fixed in our MindTouch Deki configuration. The correct editor is now being used, so it looks rather nicer than it did before.
That will be a huge win for us, especially since it adds line numbers which will make it easier to reference code lines from within the body of an article’s text.
Check out our test server and see what you think!
In related news, I’ve just finished doing my presentation covering the rationale behind our transition from MediaWiki to Deki, as well as a demo of the wiki and a discussion of features our users would like to have. I’ll share that information in this space as soon as I turn my notes into something legible.