Work is ongoing on improving things. MindTouch has fixed the bug that was damaging links to tag list pages, and we should be picking up that change today or tomorrow; I’ve filed a bug with IT to get it pulled in.
Somehow the footer link to the copyright page got broken again, so I’ve fixed that once again. While I was at it, I fixed the contrast on pre, tt, and code blocks, and switched to Courier New as the font for monospace text instead of Andale Mono. Turns out that on the Mac, Andale Mono in boldface is a different width than when it’s not bold, which was making a mess of certain pages.
As far as I’m aware, the redirect issues have all been fixed, except possibly a few that will need some hand-tuning as they’re discovered.
The problems with errors in certain XUL reference pages is caused by some broken script code in the pages themselves. I have a solution, but am trying to find a more elegant one before I rework those pages. Please be patient with me.
Things are looking good, and hopefully we’ve addressed the majority of complaints at this point.
In related news, we plan to make MDC use HTTPS so that user passwords are handled securely. I don’t know exactly when this will happen, but it should be pretty soon. I’ll keep you posted.