As is my (admittedly new) tradition, here’s an overview of what I accomplished over the past week.
- Enabled the Croatian locale on MDC after a request from the Croatian community. As far as I can tell, translation work has not begun yet as of the moment I added this bullet to my list.
- Spent a day working on sorting out a problem with the license file on MDC.
- Documented the new blob URL support provided by
- Updated the documentation for
window.mozRequestAnimationFrame()since it now accepts an optional callback function.
- Wrote up additional materials for new changes to the File API, as well as more file samples.
- Wrote sample code for FormData; this is essentially done, but waiting on some server configuration work to support the Perl script that handles receiving the sample’s data.
- Started a discussion with documentation contributors about starting to hold biweekly documentation meetings.
This wasn’t a great week for my productivity, but things are continuing to progress in a forward direction.