This week, I’m feeling much better!
- Documented the new XUL
browser.messageManagerproperty, as well as
- Noted that add-ons that change GUIDs in new updates are updated properly now after a bug fix.
- Added notes explaining that when you see wrapped objects in the console log, you can’t peek into them.
- Moved some IDL-related documentation around, creating our new Interface development guide. This is still something of a work in progress, and certainly needs updating.
- Trevor Hobson wrote an initial article on how to best comment IDL to let his interface documentation generator extension work best. I made some amendments and got feedback from some developers, and now it’s part of the interface development guide.
- Documented the XUL
- Of all things, I updated the docs for the HTML
marqueeelement to clean up the text a bit and add a “non-standard” header.
We could use someone that spends their life in IDL to write us a reference guide to XPIDL. We don’t really have one, and one would be awfully nice to have!