We had another small update to the Kuma software that powers MDN on Thursday! Let’s take a quick look at what’s new:
- You can now add revision comments when saving translation updates.
- While in the editor, Ctrl+LeftArrow and Ctrl+RightArrow move backward and forward a word at a time now.
- Fixed a bug in attachment handling.
- Removed a notice about articles not having any “approved translations.” Since we don’t use an approval process, this message wasn’t needed.
- When using a right-to-left locale but viewing an article in English because there isn’t a translation available, the article should be displayed left-to-right. This is fixed.
Like I said, mostly fairly small changes, but between the handy editor tweak and the improvements for our international users, these are welcome improvements.