- The promotional campaign for the Social API has been added to the MDN home page.
- The revision dashboard now has a column that shows the revision comment corresponding to each item in the list of revisions.
- The date and time columns in the revision dashboard have been merged into one.
- The locale filter dropdown menu in the revision dashboard has been changed to say “All locales” instead of “Choose a locale.”
- Article names in the revision dashboard list are now links you can click to go to that article’s page.
There have also been some behind-the-scenes updates and fixes to tests and the like.
As you can see, this update was mostly about the revision dashboard. I think we’re getting close to ready to open it to the general public. I hope to have news on that soon!