- The HTML <time> element was being treated as a block element instead of as an inline element by the editor. This is now fixed.
- The page.subpages() KumaScript function now returns the subpage list sorted alphabetically.
- Columns in the revision dashboard have minimum widths now, to help prevent some awkward wrapping issues. It’s not perfect yet, but is much improved.
- The Persona authentication code has been updated to stop using some deprecated routines.
- Text describing prize information for the Dev Derby has been updated.
In other news (sort of), it turns out the revision dashboard was opened to the public a while back and nobody told me. I’ll be blogging about how to use it shortly!