We have a new Kuma platform update tonight! The new version features the following improvements:
- The favicon has been updated to get rid of spurious white pixels.
- The link to the CSS Reference in the Learn section of the site has been updated.
- Fixed a thumbnail hovering problem on the Dev Derby promotion.
- Added to the Kuma API a new “toc” command, which returns an ordered HTML list representation of the table of contents for a page.
- The “Save and Keep Editing” button no longer disappears when you reveal the page metadata editing fields.
Nothing major, but a few nice quality of life improvements.
The core MDN team has been meeting in Austin, Texas this week to plan development work for the next year. I’ll be blogging more about what we’ve come up with next week. We have Plans! Big Plans!