I, for one, liked it.
Divided Avengers bum me out.
Great idea, but flawed execution.
A powerful story. Adequately performed.
Worth seeing. A new perspective.
Derivative but exciting. Ending needed.
Time to put out there my personal opinion of the order of excellence of the Star Wars films, including Rogue One.
My ordering of these films changes over time. Repeat viewings, new understanding, and information added by later additions to the franchise all affect my opinions of the series. For instance, seeing Rogue One definitely changed how I think of A New Hope.
8. Episode I: The Phantom Menace
7. Episode II: Attack of the Clones
6. Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
5. Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
4. Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
3. Rogue One
2. Episode VII: The Force Awakens
1. Episode IV: A New Hope
I know my ranking deviates wildly from most fans’, but I’m okay with that.
Oh my God yes! YES!!
Overhyped visual spectacle is meh.
Surprisingly surprising and intriguing. Worthwhile.