May 012006
 

I’ve finally managed to get the revised samples uploaded, as well as the required modest tweaks made to the articles. I think they’re all in pretty good shape now.

I’m still having terrible connectivity problems; in fact, right now, I’m sitting at a table at my mother-in-law’s house because her broadband is working while mine isn’t. Charter’s coming out again tomorrow to take another whack at fixing things. They better get it right this time.

Now it’s time to start pulling together information for the JavaScript docs I’ll be working on.

 Posted by at 2:00 PM

  3 Responses to “Samples finally updated”

  1. About localizedstockwatcher.

    In the file install.rdf I’ve noticed that the content of has not been localized.

    Inspired by the extension FoxyTunes 1.2 International Edition [i], one just need to add two lines to fix this. One in defaults/preferences/defaults.js and another for each localization in chrome/locale/xx-XX/stockwatcher2.properties

    The tag can be retained or deleted after the change – at least on my machine.

    [i] http://www.foxytunes.org/firefox/localized.html

  2. (Reposting because of a character problem in my first post)

    About localizedstockwatcher.

    In the file install.rdf the content of the em:description tag has not been localized.

    Inspired by the extension FoxyTunes 1.2 International Edition [i], one just need to add two lines to fix this. One in defaults/preferences/defaults.js and another for each localization in chrome/locale/xx-XX/stockwatcher2.properties

    The em:description tag can be retained or deleted after the change.

    [i] http://www.foxytunes.org/firefox/localized.html

  3. Yeah, I was thinking about that in the car a little while ago. Thanks for the reminder.