Aug 232007

So I was in the process of upgrading some stuff on my web hosted sites when I needed to delete some stuff; I keep a copy of Bugzilla running for bug tracking stuff for my spare-time programming work, but hadn’t gotten around to re-installing it since migrating to a new web host a few months ago.  So I installed Bugzilla 3 only to find it just didn’t work right on this host.  So I decided to yank it and switch to Bugzilla 2, which I’ve had better luck with on more restrictive hosting services (such as the ones that cost you like $45/year).

So I went to delete the Bugzilla 3 install… but was in the wrong directory.

As a result, several of the sites I run got nuked.  I think I’ve gotten most of them set back up but there are residual problems (for example, the polls here on my blog are broken at the moment).

Good times.  Dork.

 Posted by at 3:37 PM

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.