This week’s Friday 5:
- What is your favorite (toy) stuffed animal?
I still have the teddy bear I got for my first Christmas, although he’s tucked away on a shelf in a closet. He’s awesome, if a little threadbare.
- What do you think of stuffed animals as gifts?
Depends on the recipient. The younger a kid is, the better a gift it makes. And it works great for a woman you love.
- What do you do with a stuffed animal you don’t want?
- What are your thoughts on the whole Beanie Babies craze of the nineties?
- How many stuffed animals do you own?
Personally? About a dozen. In my household? I’m totally overrun! I have a toddler!