This week’s Friday 5 is about sliding.
- Where is the nearest playground slide?
About a mile and a half away, if you mean a real playground. But we have one in our backyard for our daughter to use, too.
- What’s something you recently let slide?
I let important things slide every day because I’m among the world’s worst procrastinators. Most notably is my 350+ “unread” messages in my email inbox. Although I’ve actually opened and looked at nearly all of them, they all involve in some way something I need to do or think about. Yikes!
- Who recently let slide something you did?
My wife. She has to do this frustratingly often.
- Where is the nearest water slide?
Wow, I’m not sure. My guess is Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg, Tennessee.
- When did you last slide down a pole, a rope, or an embankment?
Hum. Probably at least 15-20 years ago.