I’m back on duty. I’m not 100% yet, but I’m working again. I spent today wading through email, which was mostly repeated comments on two or three specific bugs, thankfully.
A few comments on things I’ve been thinking about:
I find myself agreeing that while this might be technically correct to separate these, it makes the documentation less useful. This is something we’ll have to revisit pretty soon.
While I was out, the IDs of certain elements in the browser changed in an attempt to fix a certain problem. After a great deal of discussion, it looks like these will be switched back to their previous values. The documentation has already been updated for the new names, and will need to be reverted — which I’ll do once it’s a done deal that they will be reverted.
Microsoft: Slayer of Openness and All That Is Good And Right
I think the title of this section of this post pretty much says it all. Leave your hands off Yahoo!, you thugs.