Today I finally got around to rewriting the XMLHttpRequest documentation on MDC. The documentation has been a mess for a long time, and I’ve been meaning to redo it for a couple of years now.
With the large number of XHR changes in Firefox 3.1, it seemed like a good time to break down and take care of it.
There’s work to be done yet (some of the stuff that’s new in Gecko 1.9.1 is not labeled as such yet, for example, and there are no examples for the new capabilities yet either), but it’s a definite improvement, I think.
I’m glad to finally have this done, and look forward to getting the cool new capabilities we’ve added in Firefox 3.1 properly documented over the next day or so.