I returned home from the Mozilla all-hands meeting late last week with a cold, which has gotten progressively worse. I think I’ve gotten through the worst of it as of today, so I’m gradually starting to gain productivity back. Hopefully in the next day or two I’ll be more or less back up to full speed.
While I’ve not been super-productive, I have managed to get a few things done. We’re gradually making headway on our preparations to roll out the MindTouch 2009 upgrade on MDC. Last week, IT set up a clone of MDC, which we then upgraded. We’re working out the hiccups from the upgrade now, and hopefully will start testing it in the next few days.
I’ve also started doing some “pick up” documentation for Firefox 3.5 and Gecko 1.9.1; things that nobody noticed needed documentation until fairly late in the process. Among these is our now-closer-to-spec implementation of border-radius.
There are plenty of other things on my plate to work on, but I’ll get to them as I get to them. For fairly obvious reasons, stuff related specifically to Gecko 1.9.1 and Firefox 3.5 is highest on my to-do list at the moment.
However, I’m also doing some forward-thinking on infrastructure work. I hope to start introducing even more interesting and useful new templates over the coming weeks. I’ll blog about what I’m doing on that front soon!