Jun 172009

Today we installed a few minor tweaks to the Mozilla Developer Center web site.

First, we moved the “Page Notifications” box so that instead of being next to the page title, it’s at the top of the Table of Contents box. This fixes the problem that was causing the edit area to be annoyingly narrow.

Second, we fixed the missing resource string errors that were appearing in a couple of places.

Third, we installed a new MindTouch plugin that we developed. Currently, all this does is add some explanatory text to the new user registration page, explaining some policy information.

We also installed a new plugin for the editor used by the wiki, but it’s not currently working. Once we figure out why it doesn’t work (it works in the test VM I developed the code on), we’ll fix it and I’ll go into more detail then.

 Posted by at 7:12 PM

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.