This week was another productive one. I didn’t get to any of the really big stuff that needs writing about, but still managed to knock off about 30 documentation bugs (admittedly, some of those were “hey, this was already done” and “hey, this doesn’t really need documenting” type items).
- Wrote initial documentation for the new add-on bar.
- Updated the documentation for
- Updated documentation of CSS length to correct some misconceptions, and to add coverage of the experimental
- Documented the new DOM Range methods
- Wrote up
- Updated documentation of
nsIScriptError2per bug 605492.
- Documented the new
triggerNodeproperty on XUL
- Updated popup-related documentation for the new arrow panels:
- Wrote about memory management when using js-ctypes.
- Wrote about detecting permanent versus temporary private browsing mode.
- Lots of documentation bug triage.
- Lots more stuff I’ve simply forgotten to jot down.
- Did some initial testing and commenting on the new MDC wiki skin that we hope to deploy in the near future.
Next week will be full of — you guessed it — more documentation! We’re making good headway; we’re now down under 75 bugs that are both
dev-doc-needed and resolved.