This was a nicely productive week! Lots of good updates to documentation:
- Updated the documentation of
JS_NewString()to note that it’s been removed.
- Started work on driving the upgrade to MindTouch 2010.
- Updated various articles related to
xpcnativewrappers=no, with the primary content here.
- Finished the documentation for the
- Documented changes that allow specific mochitests to be run with a simple
- Added the
- Documented new templates on Custom Templates.
- Documented XUL template logging. Then found out someone had already done it without marking it off. Deleted my newer document in favor of the old one, because, well, it was better than mine.
- Added a new “super secret preferences” page, and started a reorg of the preference system documentation.
- Finished the documentation for the changes to chrome registration; namely, that only the root
chrome.manifestfile is loaded automatically now (this improves startup performance). To load secondary manifests, add-ons need to use the
manifestcommand in their root
- Updated the documentation for the
nsIThreadPoolinterface to be a little bit clearer.
- Updated the
ChromeWorkerdocumentation to describe the new support for XPCOM interface access and passing of wrapped natives. bent and bz are going to put together a useful example for this.
- Moved the documentation for DOM
nsIDOMEventListenerand added a cross-reference to that from the old page.
- Added an article describing global functions available to workers, and generally cleaned up the worker documentation.
- Updated documentation for
window.innerHeightto note that setting the virtual viewport size affects the values returned by the latter two properties.