ZOMG! We pushed a second update today. And not as a panic move, but because we have more, tested, features and enhancements to give you! To wit:
- The user interface for reverting changes has been implemented. The history list now offers a Revert link next to each version of the article. Clicking this creates a new version of the article based on the version you selected.
- The “Save and keep editing” button now clears the revision comment when clicked, so you don’t accidentally re-use a previous edit comment.
- The label of the revision comment box has been corrected; it accidentally said “Review comment.”
- The revision comment box has been moved above the tag editing area, since it will typically be used more often.
- Fixed a broken image reference in the site CSS.
This is another nice set of usability improvements. It’s very exciting to be getting so much good stuff so quickly!