We’ve just pushed another modest update to the Kuma software that powers the MDN wiki. The biggest changes here are modest improvements that will affect our international community. Here’s a quick list of what’s changed:
- Persona login support has been enabled for all locales, including those for which there’s no Persona translation at this time. Previously, we had a specific list of locales for which we supported logging in, which kept a lot of people from editing MDN. No more!
- The text “BrowserID” has finally been corrected to “Persona” everywhere.
- The <s> and <tfoot> elements are now on the editor’s whitelist.
- Translation screens for right-to-left locales now put the original English text on the right instead of on the left; this should feel more natural for people in these locales.
- Demo Studio has been updated to use the changed URLs for documentation post-Kuma launch.
As I said, this is a pretty modest update, but the login and localization improvements should make our localization community ever-so-slightly happier! Enjoy!