- A new filter by topic feature has been added; you can use this to see only documents that are in the HTML subtree, for example, if you’re trying to focus on reviewing changes to HTML documentation.
- You can now share links to filtered versions of the revision dashboard; the code now uses pushstate to track the required information. For example, you can follow this link to see a list of changes to the HTML documentation in the English locale.
- The vertical position of the locale information has been improved.
- Fixed an error that appears to have been getting triggered by Google’s crawl hitting the dashboard.
- The new “Clone this page” option has been added to the “This page” menu. You can use this to duplicate the current page in its entirety, including its tags. This will be incredibly useful for using pre-defined page layouts for references and other documents!
- The width and height attributes are now accepted on <img> elements.
- The <ins> and <del> elements now allow the datetime attribute.
- The cite attribute is now allowed on the <q>, <blockquote>, <ins>, and <del> elements.
- The Bengali (bn-BD) locale is now supported.
- You can now see a list of all tags: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/tags
Other improvements and fixes
- Parts of the work to restructure our file attachment management have been integrated. More needs to be done, but we’re well on our way!
- The sitemap was not valid, and was therefore being ignored by Google. Fixed.
- The “create a page on 404” functionality is no longer triggered if the viewer isn’t logged in.
- SEO attributes have been added.
- Attached images are losslessly compressed to improve page load times.
- Page lists no longer include redirects or templates.
- Promotional content has been updated.
So this is a huge update, and it’s got some really nice stuff in it. Stay tuned! There’s more to come!