We’ve pushed another update to MDN’s Kuma installation this morning. Page load performance should be improved, and the site’s appearance on Firefox OS and other mobile devices should be better (although not yet ideal).
- The home page now uses mobile CSS on Firefox OS devices.
- Search-related accessibility is improved.
- CKEditor is now only loaded when needed, instead of on every page.
- Moved a lot of the wiki content’s CSS into site CSS files.
- Medium-sized screens’ CSS updated.
- Sizes of text in certain lists have been reduced.
I expect (and fervently hope for) a second push today, to get page moving up and running again. I’ll let you know if/when that happens!