- Page move now correctly disallows attempts to move pages to a URL for which there is no parent page.
- Page move is now constrained to a single locale.
- Template (macro) pages no longer have a language selection menu, since these are always edited in the en-US locale and are localized in their code.
- When viewing on a mobile phone, MDN is now presented in a 1-column view.
- The list of search filters on search results pages now has an empty checkbox drawn when not selected; previously there was no indicator until you selected each filter.
- The height of the sidebar “See also” box has been corrected in “small desktop” layout.
- Updated the appearance of the search box in the header area.
- Rendering of the language drop-down has been improved so that parentheses are no longer in the wrong place in RTL languages.
- Corrected the layout of the search results page in right-to-left locales.
- Improve heading structure on the homepage to put items in the correct order for screen readers.
- Microdata has been implemented for breadcrumbs for Google search results.
- The left margin has been removed on the first navigation item, and its submenu shadow has been lightened.
- The home-globe.svg image used on the home page has been replaced with a PNG to save bandwidth.
- PNG images have been optimized to save bandwidth.
- The padding at the bottom of the
<li>element has been tightened up.
- Platform localization docs have been updated a bit.
Whew! That’s quite a list! As you can see, page move is getting there. It’s technically done, but we’ve run into a clash with another process that needs to be resolved before we start using it in the field. Soon, I hope!